Lawton “Cal” Haygood joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate with the Nexus Group in the company’s Augusta Road office.
He previously worked in the food service and sales industries.
Lee Anne Van Heule joined Coldwell Banker Caine as a residential agent in its Greenville office.
She has a background in the banking and legal fields.
Christine “Chris” Thomas joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate in the company’s Spartanburg office.
She has been in the real estate industry for four years and also served as an administrative assistant for a circuit court judge in Spartanburg.
Garek Dohrendorf joined Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors as a sales associate in the company’s Augusta Road office.
He previously worked in the food and beverage industry.
Dohrendorf is a graduate of Wren High School and attended Tri-County Technical College.
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices C. Dan Joyner Realtors announced 14 agents earned the company’s Luxury Collection Specialist accreditation
The agents include:
|Carole Atkison||Ashlyn Cousins|
|Dina Elm||Carmen Feemster|
|Ginnie Freeman||Margaret Marcum|
|Mandy Mashburn||Jason McClain|
|Eric Mitchell||Jill Norman|
|Bill Rhodes||Adair Senn|
|Sheila Smalley||Brian Welborn|
These agents completed specialized training and achieved other personal electives to receive this designation.
The Cliffs announces three new enclaves
The Cliffs announced the launch of three new enclaves: Golf Ridge at The Cliffs at Mountain Park, and Solstice Park and Lake Ridge at The Cliffs at Keowee Springs.
“We are pleased to launch these new ownership opportunities at The Cliffs at Mountain Park and The Cliffs at Keowee Springs,” said The Cliffs President Rob Duckett. “Each homesite is ideally located and owners will benefit from existing and planned state-of-the-art amenities, which continue to be in high-demand across our seven communities.”
The details for each new development are:
Golf Ridge at The Cliffs at Mountain Park
- 19 homesites are either on the Gary Player signature golf course or offer golf course views
- Floor plans range from 2,785 to 3,457 square feet
- Summer kitchens and patio fireplaces may be added to the homesites
- Homes range from $999,999 to $1.29 million
Solstice Park at The Cliffs at Keowee Springs
- 28 homesites, which include golf cart path access
- Golf course homesites offer sunrise views
- Located close to the Bistro and forthcoming Keowee Springs clubhouse
- Other amenities include protected green space and paths for walking and biking
- Owners will also have the option to lease a nearby dock slip.
- Homes range from 2,785 to 3,457 square feet
- Four traditional floor plans are available with various elevations and rustic and contemporary designs
- Pricing ranges from $1.029 million to $1.329 million
Lake Ridge at The Cliffs at Keowee Springs
- Five homesites situated near the forthcoming new Lake Club
- Each custom home offers four bedrooms and 4.5 baths and a total of 3,700 square feet of finished space
- Each home is an open floor plan and includes a private master suite with large shower and walk-in closet, large family room with vaulted ceilings, outdoor living space with fireplace, two-car garage and option to lease nearby dock slips
- Homes start at $1,75 million
For more information on these new homesites, visit cliffsliving.com.